1) Conclusion of the contract and scope of supply. Orders are irrevocable for thirty days starting from the one in which they are received by the Cediss Srl, which in the term itself can express written acceptance. Any subsequent change must be agreed upon and written.
2) Delivery. The deliveries are agreed ex warehouse Cediss srl and performed at the time of translation of the material to the customer or the carrier. The resulting charges to any requests for postponement of delivery by the purchaser shall be borne. The terms of delivery are officers and calculated in working days; They shall commence after receipt by the purchaser of the acceptance of Cediss srl and they are suspended in law if the buyer does not promptly comply with its contractual obligations, and in particular: if not on time to fulfill payments, including prepayments; if it does not provide in due time all the data necessary to effect the supply or not readily approve the designs of the executive schemes; if you require variations during the execution of the order; if it does not provide timely available the materials of its provision; if they arise causes beyond and diligence of Cediss srl including proven delays of sub suppliers.
Cediss srl, then, will not be responsible for delays due to force majeure (including strikes at the national or corporate nature Authority’s provisions, etc …); dates and delivery times may be adopted are not binding in any way and can then be charged to the Cediss srl direct and / or indirect for late delivery
3) Packaging, shipping, shipping Cediss srl will provide the most accurate packaging of products, while remaining exempt from any liability for any damage suffered by products during transportation, traveling the same always at risk and peril. In the absence of explicit instructions by these ships, you can arrange the Cediss srl with the means it deems most convenient and always with exemption from liability. Any insurance for transportation will expressly requested by the purchaser, and will be carried out at his expense. Will be charged to the buyer any extra expenses due to the interruption of transport services, stop for a space station, the fare increases etc.
4) Return of the material The goods are returned to Cediss srl for warranty repairs and does not, will they be shipped accompanied by brief notes indicating the defect and always free port. In the absence of the defect indication Cediss srl will charge a fixed contribution for troubleshooting (minimum € 25)
Any returns must first be authorized and their acceptance is subject to the perfect integrity of the product and its packaging. The enhancement of the return will be made as follows:
90% of the invoice price for returned intact within 30 days.
80% of the invoice price for returned intact within 60 days.
50% of the billing price for the returned intact after 60 days. within 180 days.
After 180 days from the date of shipment will not be accepted any made
5) Technical Data The technical data of the products supplied, indicated important manufacturers, to be understood with the tolerances permitted by applicable law, unless otherwise determined.
Any changes made to the products supplied important manufacturers do not allow the developer to raise objections.
6) Warranty The warranty only concerns possible defects of the supplied materials and will last twelve months starting from the delivery, unless that granted more important manufacturers and previously terminated in accordance with law.
Cediss srl will repair free of charge and as soon as possible the parts that prove defective, provided that this does not depend on natural attrition, inexperience or negligence of the customer, by overloading exceeding the contractual limits, by fortuitous events, force majeure, strikes. For repairs to be performed at the purchaser these should, at the request of Cediss srl, free to provide aid and the necessary means. All additional expenses necessary for repair or replacement under warranty, including travel expenses, technical studies, and labor will be borne by the customer. The product warranty ceases to have effect if the developer makes changes, if perform or have performed repairs without the authorization or intervention of Cediss Srl, if fails to pay within the agreed time, if the product is overloaded beyond the contractual limits if the attributable share of the buyer are not performed in a workmanlike manner. Cediss srl do not have to any compensation for the workforce employed by the developer and for the time in which the device will not work because of repair or replacement under warranty, and no responsibility can assume for any accidents or damage caused by the failure of products. The warranty period shall end at the expiry of the period even when the products have not been put in service for any reason. Upon expiry of the term of the warranty Cediss srl will not be under any obligation and the purchaser can no longer proposing the actions referred to in art. 1490, 1495 and 1497 commercial code ..
The warranty parts which by their nature and method of use are subject to continuous wear and / or rapid.
7) Prices Prices are established for each supply; they do not include VAT, costs of packaging, transport, and any tax or duty or the right to be paid in any way to public and / or private organizations. The prices of the products of foreign origin may be revised if the exchange rate variation. It ‘still subject faculties of Cediss srl to have recourse to the provisions of art. 1467 of the Civil Code.
8) Payment Payment must be made, unless other written instructions, directly to the Supplier and in the form and within the time specified. In the event of late payment, default interest shall run in the extent of 5% over the prime rate and over the reimbursement of the cost of any outstanding amounts. Any disputes not legitimize the customer to suspend payments to the meaning and for the purposes of the commercial code all’art.1462 Cediss srl will always invoke the application of the provisions of the commercial code dell’art.1467 excluded any randomness against him.
9) Retention of Title Products remain the property of Cediss srl until full payment by the purchaser of the agreed price. Any act of the buyer which affects the right to make claims against the contractor responsible Cediss srl prejudice to the applicable criminal penalties.
10) Default of payment The invoices not contested by registered letter within eight days of receipt are accepted. The delay in the rate of payment of the agreed price, to partially dispatched orders or split deliveries, legitimizes Cediss srl to believe reversed the order for the remaining part, however, with the right to compensation for damage suffered.
11) Law and Disputes The contract will be governed by Italian law; any dispute relating to the interpretation and execution of the contract will be the competent court of Bologna.
sulle novità Cediss
in materia di sicurezza